In Chicago, we are all about that Lululemon game for athletic apparel. I see that little symbol on the back of every single girl (and guys) leggings, tank tops, shorts, headbands, etc. I’m totally just as basic as everyone else, but I’ve been looking for new athletic apparel that is both made of great material as well as ‘trendy’. I have found it, and it’s called Bandier. This store has already taken NYC by storm.
I have been interested in ordering from this store for awhile, so I took the leap and ordered a few pairs of leggings (they are a bit pricier than Lululemon, most over $100). I wore a pair to Elie Gottlieb’s Hi-Def yoga class last Thursday at Studio 3, aka the ultimate test.
Here are my thoughts:
- I felt cool in my new unique threads, which actually makes you want to go to class
- The site it a little too pricey in my opinion, but worth the extra money for some cool pattern options, how many times can Lululemon use the SAME pattern, WHO is your fabric person for the love of g-d!
- Pages and pages of options, with really dope leggings from tons of designers (It’s like falling into legging heaven). They basically created the site I would want to appear if I went to Google and typed in ‘Dope leggings.’
- Fabric is awesome and definitely not see through like some leggings can be (of course this varies by designer and pattern)
- Annoying to have to order online, I for one rarely send things back
Here are some of my favorites from $98-$196:
Definitely check out the site, they have a lot to offer. They even sell shoes! Refer a friend and get $25 dollars + use eBates to make your purchase and you’ll get 3% case back! DO IT NOW, you won’t regret it.