About two weeks ago I attended Elli Gotlieb’s Yoga Sculpt class at Core Power Yoga. Let’s just say, I was immediately hooked.Her class was challenging and had the perfect mix of arm, leg, and ab work. Her energy pushed me to hold my plank longer and squat deeper. She also has a really cool vibe about her so it is no shock to me that she has put together the coolest tribe of yogi’s with her new endeavor Beast + Balance.
This past weekend I was lucky enough to be invited to attend her very first Beast + Balance event. The concept is a pop-up, curated yoga + lifestyle experience. Basically, a community of cool kids who like to flow. She has single-handedly built a tribe of people to do dope yoga sh*t with.
The experience was above and beyond what I had expected. As someone who considers themselves an entrepreneur, Elli really impressed me.
- She found an awesome space in the West Loop
- Each class was nearly, if not, sold out (and there were 5 of them!)
- Taught an awesome hour long yoga class
- Had staff on deck to help with check in as well as help students with form
- Had several different local businesses on site to serve food and drinks
- BomboBar – best ice cream I have EVER had (there was cake in it!)
- Kitch Fix
- Rhine Hall
- Decorations were on point
I could go on and on. Overall I truly believe Elli was born to teach yoga and I can’t wait for the next Beast + Balance event. If you wanna flow with the cool kids, jump on board.
FLOW HARD WITH COOL PEOPLE DOING COOL THINGS